I think I saw so many movies last week... I like ! I wanna read as many books as I can this year and see as many movies my eyes permit. The list is as follows:1. Fantastic Mr. Fox - Fun-filled movie, hilarious at times. I like it when animation movies depict human emotion in a way which appeals to adults. I totally understand Mr. Fox in the movie and he totally rocks it ! The story is about this fox who likes to live on the edge and how he gets himself and his family into trouble but eventually gets them out too. Its really gud ! CATCH IT
2. The Hurt
Locker - Gosh, I just dont get tired of watching war movies. This one is about this team who difuse bombs in Iraq. Its really awesome. I can't even begin to imagine how a soldier must feel everyday when living in a war-stricken land. You don't even know whats coming the next moment, if you will return home at night or not ! Seeing death at such close quarters must really change your whole outlook about many things, life being the foremost ! CATCH IT
3. The Box - Weird movie !! A family receives a box. The deal is that if they press a button on the box, someone somewhere will die and they will get $1 million. They get tempted and press the button. Then strange things start happpening to them and eventually the husband has to chose between killing his wife (coz she pressed the button) and having his child be blind and deaf for the rest of his life. Basically it had to do with the endless greed of people and how they were being tested and they could simply pass by not pressing the button. But weird movie. Dint like it much, and poor dad, I tortured him also by making him sit through it all. TRASH IT
No comments:
Post a Comment