Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I miss the fauji life !

Dad was at the Command Hospital Cardio-Thorasic Center (CTC) for a few days.. Nothing too serious, but sugar was high and BP too... After 5 days he was mighty thrilled to go back home, but we both are gonna terribly miss the food ! It was simply too delicious for words ! What is it about fauji khana... I used to love eating in the mess when I was a kid.. Superb food !

Here are some of the pictures I clicked on the last day, as we took a walk before leaving. The place is so green and pretty. I really miss living in the AF station. You can actually breath fresh, pure air here. I even contemplated coming and staying in the guest house for a few days, every once in a while. But then, it really being a hospital.... but I don care. The place is beautiful yaa !!!

Flowers everywhere, trees (unusual ones), different kinds of plants, birds, dogs... it was great ! The photos say it all !

The tree-lined pathway where we took our daily walks

The typical paint on the tree trunks...fauji style !

Blooming flower beds

Beautiful asters

I think this too belongs to the aster family, not too sure ... but I love this pic !

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails