A crude movie. Rough and harsh. Very in-your-face. The storyline was interesting. I anyways like murder mysteries. This was one too. Not murder though. Just a mystery. Unsolved for decades.
Its a book adaptation. I didn't know the movie was in Swedish. Thankfully it had subtitles. It's part of a trilogy. I am kinda looking forward to the other two movies coz I want to know the history of this girl, the one with the dragon tattoo.
She is a very disturbed woman. When I saw the book cover, I assumed it was a Chinese character but in the movie its a Swedish girl and the tattoos are so different. Its not the dainty one shown on the cover but the entire back of this goth chick is covered with the tattoo. I dint really like it too much. But thats another story.
She helps this writer solve a mystery he is working on and you can see flashes of her life in between. I think the next movie is about her - "The Girl who Played with Fire." Let see.
This was an okay-ish movie. Very average.
No comments:
Post a Comment