Well... I fall in love with songs like a million times.. So this post has two lists. One, of my all-time favorites and another, of my current favs.
ALL-TIME:
1) Heaven - Bryan Adams (I love both versions. It is just so incredible. The words and the music weaving them together !)
2) Tum ho to - Rock on !! ( Farhan Akhtar's voice takes this song to another level)
3) Maeri - Euphoria/S (Actually its not the song. Its the way S sings it, that is so close to my heart ! It is my all-time fav. request from S)
4) Hallelujah - Shrek soundtrack ( Sung b-e-a-u-tifully!!)
5) Iris - Goo Goo Dolls: City of Angels soundtrack (My fav. line: I'd give up forever to touch you, coz I know that you'll feel me somehow!)
6) Outside - Staind ( I love the live version! His voice is so.... raw! in a good.. no ..great way !!)
7) The Scientist/Trouble/Yellow - Coldplay (All nice songs with great lrics and music)
8) With or Without You - U2 (What a bloody song !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
CURRENT:
1) Chaandan me - Kailasa (This song is like... amazing. They just create wonders, one after the other. Talent personified)
2) Yeh Dooriyan & Pehli Baar Mohabat - Love Aaj Kal & Kaminey respectively. Mohit Chauhan has one of the most melodious voices I have ever heard. Both these songs are just so soothing and utterly romantic.
3) Dhan ta nan & Aahun Aahun - Kaminey & Love Aaj Kal Respectively. The first one is just awesome ! When I first started liking it I was in Delhi & I thought the lyrics of the song were "aaja aaja Dilli chode" and was damn glad about the fact coz we (friends n me) really wanted to get out of there coz of the heat etc. Later I got to know the true lyrics, but at times I still prefer my version :). The second one I didnt like much at first, not even when I saw the movie. But later when I played it, it was really catchy and now whenever I get up to dance at home, this is the first one I play.
4) Aalo Chaat - He he. Strange choice but it has really become one of my fav. dance numbers. I love the beats and the desi rap !! RDB comes up with good stuff once in a while.
5) Jaane kyun - Dostana (Its a peppy, young song ! perfect for wat its meant to portray - Friendship)
6) Teri ore - Singh is King (Awww.. this song is really mesmerizing !)
7) Phir dekhiye - Rock on !! (I don't need to say anything about is song. I just loved it! Its unusual and well sung.)
8) Aaoge jab tum - Jab We Met (I have a thing for sad songs.. this is a masterpiece!)
No comments:
Post a Comment