Here I go:
1. Why?I am sure you know what I'm asking even if I just said this one word. Why? but I guess there are these some things in life which you can't help. I shall write this one off as that. Though I terribly hate to, it does break my heart, but then, I also don't have much of a choice right? Fare thee well.
2. I've lost count of the number of times I have been told, "Whatever happens, happens for the best." I am no longer sure whether any merit lies in this statement or is it just a conjecture of some idealist's mind. I think I need proof. If you expect me to put in my 100%, I need something more than these words. Something concrete. And no, I don't think I can wait a hundred years !
3. You've gotto be kidding me. So soon? This aint happening man, this just aint happening ! I still have so much to learn from you. This is just so abrupt. I don't even want to say goodbye because I've still not come to terms with the fact that you are leaving. This is just not happening.
4. Why are you so confused darling ? Can't you see you are ruing it for yourself? He doesnt deserve you. Not one bit. You deserve so much better. Why can't you just see that ? So many people have told you already. Just open your eyes now, come on !
5. I like it when you are home. It just feels better somehow. I know we don't share a really deep bond. It never was like the typical relationship should be but I like it when you are home. It makes me feel better somehow.
6. I miss you. More than ever. I thought I am those independent typa gals. Its not like i'm lost without you, but I miss you. I miss doing nothing with you. Its really true those silly love quotes. But I realize that I do miss just sitting with you. Talking rubbish. I hate having to look at the clock and wait. I am trying my best to make time fly !
7. I knew you were uncomfortable that day when she was asking all those questions. I was too. SO strange aint it. We should be so close but we really arent and that it such a shame and such a damn pity. Sometimes I feel the bond developing and there are these other times when I think there cant possibly be any way we could be close. I just wish somehow things would kick off. I do wanna be close to you.
8. I hope you are having a great time with yourself. You deserve so much. I hope you discover yourself in this year. I do wish it brings out the best in you. Im sure it will only do you good, this exposure, new experiences et all.
9. I love our conversations as crazy as they may be. Can't believe we can speak for a hour and it just whizzes by. How we giggle like teenagers over petty silly stuff. But its things like these that make my day special. We must really meet soon now. Can't wait to have you back babe !
10. I know you are mighty confused right now. About so many different things. There seems to be no direction, no focus. But you need to try harder. Look more closely. Think. What do you really want ? And you need to do it quick. The years are just passing by and you are still here. You need to make the effort. Noone else can do it for you. I hope the light shines through soon, coz I hate to see you lost !
No comments:
Post a Comment