Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahani

Oh My God ! What was I thinking ??!!!@@@####!!!!!!!

I hardly get free time to go watch movies with S, coz he's studying for his exams... and that which I do, I go and watch such a god forsaken movie !!
I remember when we were standing in line to buy the tickets (which were not at all cheap!), he said that we should go for some other movie, but I insisted on this. I thought it would be fun, and boy was I wrong !

The movie started with some boring jokes, which I had heard since I was 5 ! How could the director think that it would make us laugh? And the director being Raj Kumar Santoshi, I really expected something better. I actually counted the scenes which evoked even the slightest giggle, and I needed just one hand. 4 in total, just 4... you can imagine how S was cursing me throughout !

I tolerated the movie only because I have some kind of affection towards Ranbir, no matter how he acts. He was far too silly. I am waiting to see him in a good role. Miss Kaif was pathetic as usual. She just cannot emote, same expressions for everything ! Like S says, they should have subtitles explaining each of her emotions ! Just coz she looks like an angel... !

The songs are nice. I love the rap by Hard Kaur and Atif has always been one of my favs.

The only scene I found really funny was when Prem's mom tries to stop his dad from going to the bathroom (as Kats is hiding there) by seducing him and then abruptly stops when Kats gets out ! Its hilarious ! The rest of the movie just dragged by.

Don't watch it if you have a sane mind. Its not worth the 2.5 hours. The precious 2.5 hours could be spent doing many other worthwhile things.

*picture courtesy - bheja.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails