1. The Time Traveler's Wife - Sweet. Strange concept about a man who can travel through time but has no control over when and where he goes. I couldn't possible be his wife. No no not me. The story is about him and his wife a
nd how they struggle to cope with it despite all the odds. The movie was well directed, no loose ends. A light romantic comedy. Catch it if you may.2. Inglourious Basterds - God knows why it is spelt like tat.. as if ! A typical Quentin Tarantino movie, all with the blood and gore. It is fictional and is about this group of men who go about killing german soldiers for all the atrocities inflicted on Jews.
I liked the movie, its one hell of a plot ! Catch it for sure. It is also named as one the 10 best movies of 2009 by Stumbleupon.3. Up - This is one of the cutest animations I have seen in a long time. I totally fell in love with the old man ! He is adorably cute and so is the mutt. The movie is about this old guy who wants to travel but does not have money so he ties some 1000 balloons to his house and flies away. I so loved the idea, wish it was possible yaar ! I would have also done the same.. flown up, up and away ! Surely
4. 12 Angry Men - An old old old movie... but wat a movie ! Its about these 12 jurors who have to decide the fate of a young boy who has supposedly killed his father. The evidence is against him and 11 of the men think he is guilty. Its about how the lone guy who believes the boy may be innocent tries to debate the entire issue. Being from a legal background, I found the movie really interesting. It really makes you think. I wish we had the jury system in India. I would like to be a juror someday ! Catch it.
No comments:
Post a Comment